Related Websites

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Aamir, Bebo calm again

Mani Ratnam’s amorous aeon blur Lajjo, set during the Partition with Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor in the lead, is all set to be revived.

It was beforehand set abreast afterwards the songs had been accounting by Gulzar and composed by AR Rahman because the account for a Partition blur was advised prohibitive.

But now with Aamir and Kareena’s jodi in 3 Idiots proving to be a rage, there were discussions with Mani to attending into the activity again. According to a source, Mani affairs to go into Lajjo afore he begins his blur with Ranbir Kapoor.

An animated Kareena says the awakening of Lajjo would beggarly the apple to her. “I will be too happy. Giggly, girlie, Barbie baby roles don’t accompany out the amateur in me. I appetite to be challenged.

I can’t comedy the singing, dancing mannequin any more. I’ve realised that as an actor, arena assorted roles is what I get pleasure the most. I’m craving for acceptable roles. My characters in Ra.One and Saif’s home assembly Agent Vinod are able roles,” she said.

Part of the advance ambit for Kareena involves acquirements how to comedy mom. She absolutely took basal tips from her sister Karisma and co-star Kajol to comedy a mother in Ra.One and Stepmom.

Kareena says she feels actuality an aunt to Karisma’s kids has able her for a “more complete phase” in her career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Arun. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger