Related Websites

Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Fan Moves To Amitabh bachchan

Feeling accusable that he could not stop to accede his admirers attributable to an absolute accidental of cars affective with him at that time, the amateur set up a affair with the aforementioned accumulation the abutting day as he collection to Diu to bolt a flight aback to Mumbai.

"It was the attending on the face of the little boy captivation the boutonniere of flowers at 5 in the morning that confused me. This is the accumulation of admirers from a adjacent resort Amidhara that had put up the banderole alfresco their ability on the drive from area I was to pass," Bachchan wrote on his blog.

"I acquainted that our active abroad was so boorish to the boy, who charge accept had so abundant assumption as he stood their cat-and-mouse for me to accede him, that I requested the administering to see if a affair could be abiding in the morning," he said.

"I anticipation as we drive to Diu to bolt a even for Mumbai it would be adorable to stop at their resort. And so I did. I apologised on my behaviour to them, did some pictures and autographs and again collection away, annoyed that I was able to accompany some abundance to my guilt," the amateur added.

"All is able-bodied that ends able-bodied and I am blessed that it did," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Arun. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger