Related Websites

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Salman inspires Sonakshi Sinha to take to paint brush and canvas

Arbaaz Khan’s ‘Dabanng’ is creating account for Salman Khan’s fresh attending and the admission of Sonakshi Sinha, the admirable bairn of Shatrugan Sinha. Inside sources say that Sonakshi and Salman get forth like a abode on blaze and accept a abundant allure off the sets too. Salman is all praises for the fresh bairn and is all out announcement her on amusing networking sites.

Now that Salman is a acceptable painter and has already corrective Aamir Khan and Asin Thottumkal in the past, he affairs to acrylic Sonakshi on his canvas too. Not alone that, he has apparent the painter in the wannabe Bollywood bairn and aggressive her to about-face to acrylic besom and canvas who was acclimated to alone sketching.

Confirms Sonakshi, “I’ve done appearance designing so I knew how to sketch. Using the paintbrush was article I dreaded. But Salman helped me affected this abhorrence and accomplished me to paint.”

Sonakshi whose aboriginal painting was a woman with a cantankerous has Salman’s appearance absorption in her painting and says, “I’ve congenital a lot of his (Salman’s) appearance into mine. The day I put my own account on canvas my painting will attending altered from his.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Arun. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger