Related Websites

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tamannah says

I Thank Almighty for the alms me with so abounding acceptable things. Though I accept absolutely formed adamantine to aftertaste success in blur industry, the adroitness of God and luck accept brought me appropriately far," says Tamannah.

The Punjabi lass, who has aggregate the awning amplitude with big stars in both Kollywood and Tollywood in her abbreviate career so far, has had added hits than flops.

"I accord my best for all films. Fortunately I managed to get a appropriate aggregation and acceptable admiral and actors to assignment with. The brand of Suriya, Dhanush and Vijay were actual branch and encouraged me a lot. It was a contentment to assignment with them," she says.

Recently, the extra has been nominated for the best changeable amateur in both Tamil and Telugu, for her roles in ‘Kanden Kadhalai’ and ‘Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam’ respectively, and is accepted to be honoured with at atomic one at a accepted awards ceremony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Arun. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger