Related Websites

Friday, October 1, 2010

Anysha Panesar hot News

How does it feel actuality America's Perfect Teen?
It is actually weird. Aggregate has been accident at such a fast pace. But I'm actually blessed with what I accept won - modelling contracts, banknote prize, scholarship to the Connecticut Academy of Broadcasting and an befalling to airing the access in Winter Park Fashion week. If aggregate goes well, I ability additionally get my own show, which would advice me annex out to added nations and explain to bodies what adorableness pageants can advice one achieve.
How did the abstraction of entering the antagonism bang you?
I had gone to America on anniversary and alternate in Miss Teen Galaxy International, which I couldn't win; I was the aboriginal agent up. And that was aback I anticipation of accommodating in America's Perfect Teen. Honestly, it was the scholarship to be accomplished as a TV anchorperson that absorbed me to the contest. Since I accept a anniversary home in the US, I was acceptable to access the contest. My mother, Caroline Panesar, was arrant aback I was appear the winner, my ancestor Harby Panesar didn't apperceive what to do and my brother Toby was shocked. My grandparents were on the buzz till the aftereffect was declared. It feels actually abundant that I could win.
Has it been difficult ambidextrous with acrid comments from parents of added contestants (people objected her participation, accustomed that she's not from the US)?
People are chargeless to accept their opinion. Frankly, I anticipate it is not actually important to accept to everybody and get agitated about it. Just because I'm actuality projected in a assertive way, I won't feel insecure. On the contrary, the absolute adventure has helped me abound stronger mentally.
After your win, are you accepted to behave in a assertive way?
At the moment, I'm actuality watched by everybody. It'll be acute for me to watch what I say, how I dress up and area I go. For, I'm a role archetypal and an figure to people. But, I wouldn't alarm myself a celebrity.
Do you see yourself as a role model?
Yes. And as an icon, it is my albatross to accommodate abutment to blue-blooded causes too and accomplish bodies added acquainted about analytical issues. Racial bigotry should be discouraged. Fortunately, I accept never accomplished it, but I accept apparent others actuality discriminated against. Kids should be accomplished to abound advanced appear added cultures.
Even admitting acceptable the challenge will not accord me any protection, it will comedy a key role in overextension an important bulletin – it is not so abundant about the colour of your bark or area you alive in the apple to accomplish it big. Be focused and sincere, and annihilation can stop you from accomplishing you dreams.
Do you allocution about your Indian agent in your interviews?
Till now, everyone's been allurement me is 'How did you access the competition?' I apperceive the absolute agitation charcoal amid UK and US. No one has announced to me about my India connect, but I'd adulation to allege about my Indian heritage. I don't see any added Indian babe who has accomplished what I have.
Do you accede with the abstraction of actuality a angular model?
I wouldn't like to be a angular and dog-hungry archetypal because it will be sending out a amiss bulletin to youngsters. Honestly, it doesn't actually amount what admeasurement you are, as continued as you are adequate with the way you are.
What was the acquaintance of activity aback to your academy (Howells School, Cardiff) column the win?
Someone did acquaint me, 'After artist Charlotte Church, you are the best affair to accept happened to Howells.' Abounding of my schoolmates accept been texting me. But I'd like to accumulate my celebration and academy activity separate. But it feels abundant that they all accept been demography pride in my achievement.
Is Bollywood the abutting big thing?
Could be! But I appetite to watch added Indian movies to prepare. I haven't been able to watch abounding Indian flicks. But I actually admired Aishwarya's "Bride And Prejudice". I anticipation it was fantastic, alike admitting I'm not acquainted of the abstraction of NRI grooms. "Slumdog..." was absorbing and Freida Pinto was great. She is a big name here, and added accepted than Aishwarya.
After this, what more?
I appetite to advance my appellation internationally. I'll anon about-face to UK for my scholarship. A cruise to India is additionally on the cards. I appetite to apperceive added about Indian heritage.

About me

Arun. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger