Related Websites

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Katrina Kaif has met with an blow

Katrina Kaif has met with an blow and has been accepted to the Medicity hospital in Gurgaon – this was the rumour that began to advance like bonfire a brace of canicule ago in Delhi.

But it angry out to be aloof a rumour. The actress, who had been cutting at Pataudi for Yash Raj Film's " Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" with Imran Khan till a few canicule ago, was in Dehradun at the time the rumour spread, and back asked if there was annihilation to the rumour, said, "No, not at all! I'm in Dehradun appropriate now, cutting for the YRF film."

We additionally asked Dr Naresh Trehan, administrator and MD, Medcity about it. "I accept accustomed about 6-7 calls in the accomplished hour. All the callers accept had the aforementioned concern – is Katrina accepted here? I've arrested with my agents myself. She is not here, unless she's registered beneath addition name," he said, adding, "Even then, it can't be kept a abstruse from me, right? I don't apperceive area this account has appear from. What has happened to Katrina, now alike I'd like to know."

About me

Arun. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger